8. Now we are going to add a fade at the reflection. Make sure that the mask you have just added is selected and select the gradient tool .
Draw a black to white Gradient like the arrow in the direction that the arrow in the screenshot below shows.
9. Finally reduce the opacity of the Duplicate layer to 15% and you should get something like this.
Now we are going to create a short of a header.
10. Select the Line tool and set the weight to 3 pixels. Draw a line like in the screenshot below. For this tutorial I drew a light grey line but you can choose whatever color you want depending on the color scheme you want to give your layout.
11. Add your Logo and your Slogan or your site’s name above the Line at the right corner. I just used a Photoshop shape as a logo and some random text.
12. Now we are going to add reflection to both the Logo and the Text.
Duplicate the layers (Ctrl+J)
Go to Edit->Transform->Flip Verical
Move the duplicate Layers below the original ones
Add a mask to both Layers (see step 7)
Draw a black to white gradient on the mask (see step 8 )