With this tutorial I am going to show you a way to draw a vey simple Christmas tree.
1. Start by creating a new document. Select the “Rectangle Tool” set the color to green and draw a square. (Hold Shift while you draw your square)
You should now have a square like this.
2. Press Ctrl+T and rotate the square 45 degrees (Alternatively you can go to Edit->Transform->Rotate)
3. Now get the Delete Anchor Point Tool
and delete the anchor point that is circled in the next screenshot
4. You should now have a triangle.
Duplicate this Photoshop layer two times (Ctrl+J)
5. Now we are going to resize the two layer copies. First resize copy number one to 85% of the original size
and copy number two to 70% of the original size