In this tutorial, we will learn how to design a cup of tea like the one below.
Archive | MiscellaneousRSS feed for this section
This tutorial explains a simple way of creating a fitness related logo using mostly shapes. The final result of this Photoshop tutorial can be seen below.
I have just found this very nice program called Recollored that colorizes B/W photos. I was intrigued from the examples provided by the Program’s author so I downloaded the program to give it a try. Here are my results.
With this tutorial I am going to show you a way to draw a simple Christmas holly like this one using Adobe Photoshop.
With this tutorial I am going to show you how you can create custom unique text from the fonts you already have installed at your computer. This technique is very useful especially for the design of logos or signatures.
- Free Stock Photos December 29, 2005
- Free Photoshop Brushes Resources January 19, 2006
- Top 10 Photoshop Tutorials of 2005 December 21, 2005
- Glowing planet November 25, 2005
- Page Curl Effect Tutorial February 25, 2006