WatchandLearnPhotoshop has released another one of their free video tutorials. With this tutorial they explain the use of Layer Masks, a Photoshop feature that very useful but is often overlooked by a lot of Photoshop users. Here is the description from WatchandLearnPhotoshop A layer mask in Photoshop is basically a way of hiding and revealing [...]
This tutorial is going to show you how you can draw a printer that can be used as an icon like the one shown below. (Basic knowledge of the use of the pen tool is required) Let’s start. Set #96A4AF as foreground color, select the pen tool and draw a shape like the one shown [...]
This is another simple logo tutorial where we are going to use mostly simple tools in order to create a logo like the one below.
- Free Stock Photos December 29, 2005
- Free Photoshop Brushes Resources January 19, 2006
- Top 10 Photoshop Tutorials of 2005 December 21, 2005
- Glowing planet November 25, 2005
- Page Curl Effect Tutorial February 25, 2006